Happy Tuesday, Everyone! I plan to Cacti and succulent inspired prints and cactus print clothes have been seriously trending lately. Therefore, I wanted to show you my favorite cactus-inspired pieces. From watercolor prints to phone cases to neon lights, I am obsessed! I hope you enjoy these picks as much as I enjoyed compiling them!
1. Every Cloud Cactus Print Mini Dress With Ruffle Detail – I love a combination of pink and aqua anything as the color combination is so feminine. I love the ruffles and structure of this dress!
2. Off the Shoulder Cactus Top – Two adorable trends meshed into this adorable top: I love white tops with print as they are easy to match with different color pants or shorts.
3. Sole Society Cactus Silk Scarf – Scarfs are majorly trending and take any outfit up a notch. If you aren’t feeling scarves just yet, tie it to the handle of a neutral bag to match your outfit. Learn more about trending scarves in a post I did last month HERE.
4. Dolce Vita Adam Bomber – I love Bomber jackets and they are wearable for any season. Next, it adds an edginess to a look. Finally, this bomber is ON SALE at Zappos. The same Bomber is available at other online retailers, but this link will lead you to it with 19% off!
5. Soludos Cactus Platform Espadrille – First of all, this may be my very favorite item in this collection! I was in love with THESE Tory Burch Espadrilles, but wasn’t sure if I wanted to spend $200 on a trendy set of shoes. The price of these quirky flats is far more appealing so they will likely end up in my closet soon!
6. Gold-Tone Green Cactus Hinged Bangle Bracelet– Kate Spade has created an entire cactus-inspired set, including the last piece in this collection.
7. Sunny Life Cactus Luxe Lie-On Float – Fun floats can be found aplenty in stores this year, but I love this more modern take on a fun pool float!
8. Sunny Life Cactus Neon Light – I imagine this light lit up beside an outdoor bar on a sunny and colorful patio!
9. Pink Cactus Print Short Sleeve Sleep Set – Because of the silky fabric, this matching pajama set appears to be so comfortable!
10. Sweaty Betty Cactus Leggings – The yogi in me is reeling at these beautiful legging!
11. Sonix Agave Cactus iPhone case – Keep your phone safe with this cactus and translucent iphone case. The watercolor cactus print is beautiful!
12. Kate Spade Scenic Route Cactus Sima Leather Crossbody – Again, this is a one-of-a-kind bag. I have an affinity for hummingbirds as well as simple white bags. This one happens to include many colors, and, as a result, would match many outfits.
13. Kate Spade Scenic Route Cactus Ring – I love how the cactuses of this ring stick up from your hand. This piece is unique and one-of-a kind.
Which of these is your favorite succulent or cactus inspired find? Do you love the Kate Spade cactus set as much as I do? Comment in the open box below. Have a beautiful afternoon!