Happy Monday Everyone! My favorite blogger, Amber Clark of BarefootBlonde.com, often posts 12 fun, random things going on in her life. I thought it would be fun to share my own version and share the day Brad and I spent together a couple weekends ago!
We began the day with brunch at one of our favorite Greenville digs, Golden, Brown, & Delicious. The aesthetic and food are always satisfying and filling to the belly and soul.
I order a salad and Brad orders Chicken a waffles- a must-try.
While we wait for our food, we pop in to the neighboring (and connected) coffee shop, The Village Grind. Their cappuccinos are excellent, but Brad prefers the cold-brew coffee with heavy cream.
We wander around and look at the artistic pieces that fill the streets of the village of West Greenville. I obviously have a little too much fun with this dragon inspired bench! Finally, I want to mention that this bodysuit top is $7.99 at Aeropostale. I had an old gift card from my MOL, Cindy, and stocked up on a bunch of cute, trendy crop tops and only spent half of it!
Finally, we end up at Horizons on Stone Avenue to stock up on some new albums. We leave with 2 used albums- “Sounds of the Carolina” and “Gullah Tales”, in addition to 2 new albums by Hootie & the Blowfish (the original album with all the best tracks) and the movie soundtrack to La La Land!
These Dolce Vita Mules are my everything right now. They were on my BIRTHDAY WISHLIST and my mother-in-law Cindy surprised me with them! They seriously match everything and are so elongating! If you order them, go down a half size. They are so comfortable and match everything. I have to stop myself from wearing them every day.
♠ SHOP THIS LOOK ♠
♠ WHITE SKINNY JEANS ♠ AMERICANA BODYSUIT ♠ DOLCE VITA MULES ♠ BEIGE FELT HAT ♠ LOUIS VUITTON NEVERFUL TOTE MM ♠
Sunday Funday Outfit + 12 Things
- We saw Beauty & the Beast and it was so good I deemed it one of my favorite movies of all time!
- Brad and I just finished up watching GIRL BOSS on Netflix and we absolutely love it. I bought the book immediately and read it over our vacation.
- Our best friend Corey got engaged just after our friends Chris and Jamie got engaged! I hope they get married this year because that will make 8 weddings for Brad and I to celebrate in 2017! #somuchlove
- I caught a major sinus infection while traveling and on vacation and am heavily considering Allergy shots. Does anyone else have experience with this?
- My last power yoga class at HUB was May 9th! I still teach at Zanti Power Yoga, Sundays at 5:45 PM.
- I’m working to spend more time with Brad outside of work, yoga classes, yoga practice, workouts, and writing this blog. I do not have a flexible work schedule so it is hard to find time for all of these things.
- I really want to get microblading. Does anyone know of a good place in Greenville, SC?
- I tried a new tinted moisturizing sunscreen over our trip, but I was allergic to something in it and it clogged my pores giving me 8 nice acne bumps. Although I was planning to show you guys how I get rid of breakouts fast, I was so tired the night we got home that I did not take a picture of my face. I assumed that one night of my favorite product would not fix it all overnight, but it did! I will try to take before and afters next time, but the miracle product is Mario Bedescu Drying Lotion!
- We are trying to figure out where to go on our next vacation… we have toyed with Austin, London, Italy, Iceland, Banff, Cuba, or Peru?
- I really want to get my scuba diving certification after Belize- someone do it with me!
- To prep for summer, I have been testing waterproof mascaras to see which is the optimal product and brand. I am testing the 5 best-rated options I research and will do a blog post with pics to determine the #1 winner!
- Finally, I am planning to do BBG between now and summer, so wish me luck!
Enjoy your Monday!