Happy Monday Everyone! As promised, I wanted to share my favorites from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Mens section with you! Since I am sure you have seen a ton of posts on women’s options, I decided to start with the men’s clothing today!
My husband has lost 40+ pounds (intentional) since last year and we have gone on 2-3 shopping sprees trying to keep up with his changing frame. He likes to keep his closet very minimalistic. I seriously BEG to take him shopping because I love getting him things.
Regardless, he knows what he likes and only wants what he likes. He will not buy something if he will not wear it. Luckily, his 10 pairs of shoes (which seems so few to me) are all looking worn. He informed me last week that his favorite loafers have 2 holes in either shoe. Literally the footpad is separating his foot from the ground (insert dumfounded emoticon here)! Therefore, we decided to replace some of his regular choices, including his Sperrys and add some black loafers (which I am just realizing will not replace those holy shoes)!
Links to each item are listed below the photo collage. Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale is legendary for putting all BRAND NEW FALL STYLES on major sale. These are not old items but the same items you will be shopping for in fall! The prices will go BACK UP on August 6th. The public can shop this sale on July 21st. If you have a Nordstrom debit or credit card you can shop the sale now. These items WILL sell out, so if you see something you are interested in, buy it.
It can be difficult to consider fall and winter clothes in the middle of July, but you will thank yourself later. Happy shopping for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Mens Edition.
1. Patagonia Better Sweater – I feel like everyone loves these soft sweaters. Patagonia outerwear holds up and this green color is great to round out your man’s closet!
2. Bonobos Slim Fit Tropical Short Sleeve Top – Just look at this shirt. Need we say more? My husband is a huge Clemson fan (GO COCKS!) so I know he would love the orange and aqua. Fun patterns or florals are trending in men’s fashion right now and it is definitely a great way to stand out when worn in moderation!
3. Vineyard Vines Quarter Zip – Another name-brand that actually has high-quality fabrics and seams. I love this ‘Breaker Blue.’ Personally, I think any time you can find a bright color sweater or cold weather-appropriate top to add to your closet you should consider it a no-brainer. It seems difficult to add color into fall and winter wear, so this bright color is a great addition for layering in all four seasons.
4. Nordstrom Smartcare (NO-IRON) Trim-Fit Classic Button-up Shirt – I am unsure why anyone would buy anything BUT no-iron shirts! These are easy, classic, basics and come for a STEAL of a price! I love the LL Bean No-iron shirt options, so Brad and I are excited to see how Nordstroms hold up. There are also great slim-fit options and custom sizing.
5. Barbour Pod Slim-fit Water Resistant Quilted Jacket – I absolutely LOVE my Barbour jacket and this is a trendy take on the moto style jacket from the classic brand. I love that it is simply and easy. I would go for the black unless you (or your man) is lacking in winter color. The olive color is great as well.
1. Sperry Gamefish Boat Shoe – I never realized that shoes needed ‘replacing’ until I got married. This will be a perfect replacement for Brad’s old, stinky ones, and it comes in the classic tan color but with added mesh details.
2. Cole Haan ‘Zerogrand’ Wingtip Oxford – I love the white rubber-sole and the greige color of these shoes! The color is versatile, wingtip style is classic, and the brand is usually good on care for comfort.
3. Salvatore Ferragamo Danubio Bit Driving Shoe – So if you are into designer, this is a MUST. These are the Stuart-Weitzman-OTK shoe version for men in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. These shoes are gorgeous and clean.
4. Nike Roche Two Sneaker – I actually have the ladies version of this sneaker in grey and absolutely love it. It is comfortable, looks good on your feet, and matches everything. I also love the navy color.
5. 1901 Horton Chelsea Boot – I love this Chelsea boot. They light greige-colored suede is very on-trend, but I think I prefer the brown leather as I tend to gravitate to leather over suede for its durability.
Happy Shopping! I hope this was actually read by at least one fellow! I would love to hear from you with your picks or if you liked these styles. Comment below or comment on my instagram @theaudreyreel. Keep an eye out later in the week for my top 5 womens’ tops, sweaters, cardigans, shoes, and jeans!