Happy Wednesday Everyone! This Friday is St. Patrick’s Day and we all know we need to avoid that coworker or friend that loves to go around and sadistically find the poor lads wearing blue! In order to avoid that, I have listed 8 items here that you can find at your local mall or 2-day ship from Amazon.com- both of which you can acquire before Friday and for any weekend celebrations you may attend. St. Patrick’s Day is such a fun holiday and I have some Irish blood somewhere in me- as well as an Irish auntie & cousins! I am always a last-minute shopper when it comes to festivals, celebrations, and showers! Click on the link names below to shop this post or scroll to the bottom for more shoppable options. You can open the links in new tabs by clicking on the picture you’re interested in.
1. Cut-Out Fit and Flare Choker Dress – I love the choker dress look and it is an easy way to look put together without wearing jewelry. You could also easily layer this look! It is on sale right now at Express for $24.
2. Marbled Hooded Sweatshirt – Does this not look so comfortable? With some over-the-knee boots or some sneakers if it is warmer out, you can celebrate in any weather! It is on sale at Express for $41.
3. Satin off-the-shoulder dress – I am in current adoration of anything that is off-shoulder. I also love the fabric and color of this dress. It is at Forever 21 for $38.
4. Four Leaf Clover Irish Shamrock Tee – This shirt is just $20 from Amazon so order today and you will have it just in time for Friday and the weekend. If you plan on going out for green beers this tee will help you stay comfortable and give you room to stretch your belly!
5. Boston Red Sox Kelly Green Ballcap – I threw this one in on recommendation from my hubby. He loves it when I wear a ballcap (or just girls in ballcaps in general) and he also loves the Red Sox! It is $30 from Amazon, but I think the same version is available at Lids.
6. Ornate Velvet Choker – This choker is literally $5 at Forever 21. You can style it with whatever else you like! I love Emerald accessories!
7. Hunter Green Chuck Taylor Converse – I love sneakers right now! If you plan on celebrating at the Savannah, GA or Columbia, SC St. Patrick’s Day festivals, and know you will be walking around a lot, these are a great choice! They are a little pricier from Amazon at $56.
8. Kelly Green High-Top Converse – I want the black high-tops, but these kelly green ones are $40 at Nordstrom right now! If you do not have a Nordstrom they do offer overnight shipping, but it is probably pretty expensive.
What are your St. Patrick’s Day weekend plans? Brad and I have mentioned going down to Columbia, SC for the 5 Points St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and music festival. If we do not do that we are going to try an off-roading trail near Lake Jocassee. We also plan to help my sister and brother-in-law move out of their home at some point. If we end up going to the festival I will definitely do some last minute St. Patrick’s Day outfit shopping!
Let me know what you are up to or what your plans are on Instagram or in the comment box below! I love hearing responses. You can shop more options for St. Patrick’s Day in below: