I use and have most of the beauty products listed in today’s beauty gifts guide. I plan to start posting youtube videos in 2018. In case you had forgotten, you need to buy yourself at least one Christmas gift. Self-love, am I right? Well, whomever you are shopping for, I highly recommend all of these items. Finally, scroll on down to check out my picks for beauty gifts!
- Clarisonic – $200 – This face brush spins clockwise and counterclockwise and its bristles are small enough to clean your pores, thus allowing your face to soak up skincare and lotion efficiently.
- Kat Von D Contour Palette – $49 – This contour palette is beautifully pigmented, provides a variety of colors for any complexion, and blends naturally.
- Sephora Pro Brush Set – $445 – Although Morphe and Sigma are also highly popular in the world of makeup tools, Sephora Pro set wins for me because I can run into the mall and replace old or lost brushes easily. I also like the longer handles and the stand case with which this set comes.
- Laura Mercier Setting Powder – $42 – Next to $100 La Mer, this setting powder is second most raved about in the beauty world. Setting foundation and concealers changed the way my makeup looked. It helps blend contour, bronzer, and blush while helping lock the product underneath onto your face.
- Ibiza G4 Swirled Cork Round brush – $20 – Round brushing is gaining popularity because it creates huge volume. It is the only way I am able to get my thin, long hair to appear voluminous. Round brushing is not as daunting as it sounds.
- Caudalie Vinosource Intense Moisture Rescue Cream – $39 – A sales associate at Sephora sold me on this little tube of super-moisture to help some chronically dry skin around my eyes. I am glad I took a chance on it because it may be my favorite moisture product of all time. It does not bother my super sensitive skin, smells fresh and clean, and moisturizes exactly as designed.
- Marc Jacobs Noir Mascara – $30 – If you splurge on mascara, Marc Jacobs’s Noir creates thick, long lashes with just 1-2 swipes. It is quick and does not clump. In addition, it has a nice chunky brush.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Renaissance Palette – $45 – This palette is immensely popular for its highly pigmented pinks and orange colors that flatter any eye color. It comes with a double-ended brush and mirror inside. Although ABH sells 2 newer palettes, this remains a fan favorite.
- Impressions Mirror – $59+ – These mirrors are great for applying your own makeup. The lighting is natural and it makes a simple addition to your vanity. This particular one has a USB hook up to play music as you are getting ready.
- Morphe Jaclyn Hill Palette – $35 – This is every beauty youtuber’s favorite palette, created by one of the top beauty vlogger of all time in collaboration with cult favorite Morphe. The palette includes a variety of pigmented and opaque colors with little fallout. Best of all, this palette offers a great price tag.
- 3 Micro Whirl Trio – $270 – I asked for this for Christmas and have been eyeing it for 2 years. I have used my sisters a few times and I love the feel of this curling iron. In addition, the barrels are interchangeable and hair does not get stuck where it attaches.
- Kate Somerville Drying Lotion – $26 – Finally, I love this product to spot-treat acne or bumps. The sulfur-based lotion is highly drying and can make certain types of acne disappear overnight.
SHOP THIS POST