Oh the men in our lives can be so difficult to buy for! Therefore, I have compiled a list of gifts for the men in your life- brother, uncle, Dad, or significant other. Drop a comment below if you have additional ideas! Next, I tried to stick to items I have purchased and bought Brad, my husband, in the past so that I do not spoil his Christmas! Read on down to see my gifts for men.
- Ryobi Tool set – $250 – The very first thing I bought my hubby when we moved into our home was this Ryobi Tool set. It contains all the basic fix-it tools without being excessive or cumbersome.
- Patagonia Bag – $80 – The 30L Arbor Duffle is about the size of a gym bag and is large enough for overnight trips. The bag offers side pockets for shoes and many additional pockets for storage and ease of organization.
- Wrinkle Free Button-Up Shirt – $40+ – LL Bean has upped their clothing game. In addition to the great color varieties available now, from solid to plaid to gingham, these shirts DO NOT require ironing. I repeat: THESE SHIRTS DO NOT NEED IRONING. Finally, they come at a great price rang!
- New Khaki Chinos – $70 – My hubby is always ruining pants one way or another. Men can always use a fresh pair of work pants.
- Duck Boots – $125 – These are the classic mens’ rainboot. They are preppy and functional. The tan and dark brown bottom are the classic color. LL Bean is the original maker of this style shoe.
- Air Compressor – $179 – Every man needs an air compressor. Air compressors are used universally for pressure washers, to pump tires, to power tools and air guns, among endless options. They are a staple for any garage. This one is just large enough to keep forever while holding a manageable price tag.
- Barbour Jacket – $400 – I got my hubby a Barbour 2 Christmases ago and he still wears it daily. They are well made and can be sent back to the manufacturer in summer to be rewaxed and repaired for just $30. They go on sale once in a blue moon, but are usually $350-$450. This Beaufort is the original, classic style.
- Airpods – $160 – These headphones are super discreet, loud, intuitive, comfortable, and are the headphone design of the future. They connect to any phone via Bluetooth and are compatible with any phone.
- Patagonia Better Sweater – $140 – I have gifted quite a few of these. They are good quality, a nice, yet warm fabric, and are available in many colors. My hubby prefers the full zip as it is easier to take on and off, but the better sweater has been so popular that Patagonia offers it in full-zip, quarter-zip, and vest styles.
- Roku Premium – $99 – Since I feel anxious and unproductive watching TV and we stay quite busy, my hubby and I haven’t had cable in over a year now. Our antenna (also a good gift) is great, but the ROKU offers an easy way to access all the free and pay services like Netflix, Hulu, ESPN, and more compiled in one convenient app. The Premium version has an ethernet plug so we do not tie up wifi streaming.
- Harry’s Shave Set –$35 – I love this shave set for its functional and stylish design. My hubby has used his for 3 years now. Also, they brand is now available at Target for easy re-stocking on blades. You can get a stand monogrammed from Harrys.com.
- Skinny Tie – $55 – According to my husband, bowties are the past and skinny ties the future. My husband is a big fan of the colorful options by Penguin. Look for classic stripes, florals, and multi-colored options. The versions linked are actually on sale for $27!
- Cashmere Sweater – $200 ish – A classic navy or grey cashmere sweater is an essential in any mans wardrobe. J. Crew has some great options and is running quite a few 40% off deals this Holiday season.
- Mini Drone – $30+ – My little brother had one of these at our family beach trip and I am not joking when I say we played with it for HOURS. Plus you can find them so affordably. There are options on Amazon for $30+.
- GoPro Hero 5 – $400 – A great toy and the 5+ just went on sale with release of the 6!
Some additional ideas of gifts for men ideas are: new Sperrys, Peter Millar team quarter-zip, Vineyard Vines Shep shirt, a cool hat, hunting gear, duck decoys, a gift card to a gun range, an over-under shotgun (if your man is into that), new golf clubs, a new driver, SONOS sound bar, house slippers, monogrammed robe, truck step rails, mud tires, disc golf set, nice belts, running shoes, a Drake sweatshirt, skiis, Jack Black mens skincare set, jeans, joggers, LULU fitness gear, a nice watch, a valet to keep watches and cufflinks, a table saw, and gift card to Academy, Cabelas, or Home Depot. Drop a comment below if you have additional ideas of gifts for men.
Anyone else find their Fathers & Significant others difficult to buy for?