So in fashion, all women need a few nice things: jewelry, accessories, purses, a few staple wardrobe pieces, and great shoes. Accessories and shoes stay in style year after year and both still fit if you lose or gain a few holiday pounds. Honestly, I get pretty excited to add a great piece to my closet during Christmas and birthdays. I try to choose items that will stay in my closet for years to come and that are stylish and classic. I have compiled some of my favorite products to share with you. Personally, I would receive quality over quantity. Finally, remember to stay in your budget! Whether you are looking for your wife, girlfriend, daughter, or yourself, scroll on down to see my fool-proof, high-end gifts for the fashionista.
- Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM – $1350 – This is obviously my most favorite item in my wardrobe. I finally received one for my 28th birthday and it is made so well! I test the ‘Neverfull’ name because I always carry a lot in my bag. It is great quality and has a resale value at good condition of $800+. This is the original, classic color. The “MM,” or medium size is large enough to fit a laptop while small enough not to flatter the carrier.
- Krewe Conti Gradient Aviator Sunglasses – $255 – I love the stylish cut of these. I first saw them on Paula Rallis Instagram and I love the unonchalant unique shape of them. The line the frame draws across the top is flattering for narrow faces and the tortoise shell is classic.
- Katie Faux-Fur Leopard Scarf – $14.50 (SALE) – A faux fur stole is a classic piece. This leopard print design adds both a fun edge and warmth to an otherwise bland black (or brown) outfit.
- BlankNYC Faux Leather Jacket – $98 – A classic leather jacket is a closet staple that transforms the most modest of dresses into an edgy out-on-the-town look. In addition, this jacket is vegan leather for those animal lovers and BlankNYC makes flattering cuts. Easy Peasy.
- David Yurman Classic Cable Bracelet with Stone – $625 – This item is expensive to be so small, but bloggers have been stacking these on their wrists for 6+ years. Choose a stone in her favorite color or birthstone.
- Rebecca Minkoff Quilted Small Love Crossbody – $175 – These crossbody bags are easy, match everything, resemble Chanel bags with a tenth the pricetag, and are the perfect size to hold a wallet, phone, some makeup sticks, and a pair of sunglasses. This is on my Christmas list!
- Striped Boatneck Shirt – $30 (SALE) – This piece is an affordable staple. Every girl needs a classic black and white striped top in her closet. This top literally matches everything and is an easy and timeless go-to.
- J. Brand Maria High-Waist Skinnies – $148 (SALE) – I could write a novel on why everyone should splurge on designer jeans. All you need to know is the material is thin, never stretches or fades, and provides a drastically better fit. Black jeans are worn with tunics to work and add style to simpler looks. In addition, the high-waist is flattering and hides any tummy pooch! These are on my Christmas list!
- Athletic Propulsion Labs (APL) Cashmere Sneakers – $175 (SALE) – These sneakers are making their way into every bloggers closet. They come in a gorgeous variety of colors, have rave comfort reviews, and a great aesthetic design!
- Golden Goose Deluxe Brand Superstar Sneakers – $435 – Mostly found priced in the 500 range, these sneakers hold their worn look with high quality and durability.
- Gucci Belt – $400+ – Belts are the type of accessory that run in and out of style every 5-10 years, but stay in style 5+ years at a time. Gucci brand is currently popular in fashion. This belt is leather and can be polished.
- Tory Burch Flat – $225 – Tory’s flats come in nearly every color. I chose to feature a trending color, silver. I wear a lot of black and grey (that I told my Mom she wore too much of growing up), and I like the pop of neutral metallic from underneath a black pant or slack.
- Janessa Leone ‘Un’ Suede Band Wool Fedora Hat – $251 – This brand makes high-quality hats and I love the stylish double black line of the band. It is versatile and could match beige or black and hats are a timeless addition to a closet.
- Christian Louboutin Apostrophy Pump – $675 – Thanks to the red soles, these are the most recognized designer shoe on market. The fashion world is raving about the comfort of this particular style. The ‘apostrophy’ hidden where heel meets shoe provides a taller appearance and flashes a bit more recognizable red sole. Finally, if you own no other designer shoe ever, own this pair.
- Stuart Weitzman Over-The-Knee Tieland Boots – $798 – These over-the-knees stay up with no problem. I love the grey and camel colors. They are a cult favorite boot, have comfortable heel heights, and are generally warm. Over the knee boots can be worn with a mini skirt, a dress, and over jeans or leggings, making them versatile. The styles usually go on a 40% off sale on Shopbop and Nordstrom around July and several times around Christmas, including Black Friday.
- Rails Hunter Plaid Shirt – $148 – These plaids are made of the softest flannel. Rails has a cult following in the fashion world for their esteemed fall/winter flannels. They have a sundry of color combinations, fall in a flattering manner, and are true to size. On a final note, many stores put them on sale frequently so keep an eye out for prices to drop.